CADlink Digital Factory: PRECISION PRINTING - PERFECT DENSITY - SUPERIOR FILM OUTPUT.
CADlink Digital Factory 11 is available in two versions. The Desktop Edition is intended for use with printers that have a maximum print width of up to 23", while the Large Format Edition is designed for WIDE FORMAT printers with a print width exceeding 24".
This software is more than just a RIP software; it is a comprehensive solution that offers high-precision color printing and efficient job preparation and management tools to streamline your production process from beginning to end. CADlink Digital Factory is capable of producing superior film output with perfect density. It works with several popular Epson-based DTG printers, DTF printers, and UV printers.
- Full Version Download: Full version, Lifetime license - Immediate download upon completion of your purchase, you can instantly access 15 days trial version with full features. Lifetime license issued and will be provided via email within one business day.
- Trial Version Download: Trial version, 15 day license - Immediate download, you can instantly access 15 days trial version with full features.
- Upgrade V10 to V11 Download: To upgrade from Cadlink Digital Factory V10 to V11, select the upgrade option and send us your CADLINK original license/code via email. The activation of this upgrade will be handled by CADLINK for your specific license. Please expect a wait time of 1-2 business days for CADLINK to activate your upgrade code.
CADlink Digital Factory 11 features:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money on ink and speed up the print process
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 and x64)
- And much more!
- DESIGN AND AUTOMATION TOOLS YOU'LL USE ON A DAILY BASIS
Dozens of valuable, time-saving features including knock-out tools for automatic black, white or color removal from designs, auto nesting of jobs, barcode support, roll-mode support without the need for additional hardware or software and much more.
- ROBUST RASTERIZATION INTERFACE
Applying "ink gaps" within a design has never been easier or more visually pleasing. Transparency based application of rastersprovides flexibility to place gaps over the entire image or only on select areas.
- WORK WITH VIRTUALLY ANY COMMON FILE FORMAT
Industrial strength.pdf support. Also supports: PNG, SVG, JPG, AI, EPS, BMP, TIF.
- UNIQUE WHITE INK HANDLING
White ink is automatically managed based on transparency within the design.
- SINGLE PASS HIGHLIGHT WHITE & UNDERBASE
Unique patent pending technology provides the ability to set different highlight and underbase ink volumes to print in a single pass.
- PROFESSIONALLY CREATED COLOR PROFILES AND PRINTMODES
Custom created color profiles supporting the most widely used ink, media and powder suppliers.
- CREATE A DTG PRINT EFFECT WITH "NO RASTER" PRINTMODES
Specialized printmodes without rasters included for select printers are able to simulate a DTG look and feel using DTF technology.
- SIMPLE COLOR CORRECTION TOOLS
A wide assortment of color correction tools provide the ability to modify existing color profiles to handle changes in ink, media or powder suppliers as required.
Digital Factory V11 vs V10:
- Printer Specific Documentation - PDF Files can be added to printer drivers for device-specific documentation
- Print Label Improvements - Print labels now support QR coes, job/copy options and margins
- Device Spot and Processing Option Improvements - Device spots will now more accurately recreate colors when Processing Options are enabled
- Export Clipping Paths Improvements - Functionality to export clipping paths in either roll or sheet mode
- PDF Cutter Driver Improvements - The PDF cut driver now supports layers
- Automatic Job Sorter Improvements - AJS has been updated with new functionality for Cadlink Actions and Ecommerce Integration
- Underbase with Highlight - In Processing Options user can now apply an underbase and a highlight to the white-only areas in one pass
- Job Color Removal - When using the Job Color Replacement tool users can now also simply remove a color
- Full Designer in the Queue (still in dev) - A full version Helper.exe (Signlab) can now be launched from Digital Factory allowing a user access to the full suite of Signlab design tools
Desktop Edition compatible with the followind DTF printers:
Large Format Edition
- AGA-DTF-M2A, AGA-DTF-M2A6, AGA-DTF-M2P
- Azon Pronto, Pronto v2
- DTFJet ONE
- Epson 38xx DTF, 38xx DTF v2, 48xx DTF, 48xx DTF v2
- Epson ET-8550 DTF, ET-8550 DTF v2
- Epson L805 DTF, L805 DTF v2, L1800 DTF, L1800 DTF v2, L8180 DTF, L8180 DTF v2
- Epson P5000 DTF
- Epson R1800 DTF, R1800 DTF v2, R2000 DTF, R2000 DTF v2, R3000 DTF, R3000 DTF v2
- Epson SC-P400 DTF, SC-P4900 DTF, SC-P4900 DTF v2, SC-P5000 DTF v2, SC-P600 DTF, SC-P600 DTF v2, SC-P800 DTF, SC-P800 DTF v2
- Epson XP-15000 DTF, XP-15000 DTF v2
- M2M DTF30
- NSP DTF DP2
- Oasis DTF30
- PIT DTF A3
- Prestige A3 DTF
- Printec DeskDTF, DeskDTF v2, Pro35
- Sublistar Eco Mini 300 1 DTF
- X-TEC DTF-30
- YBERIA DTF 30
compatible with the followind DTF printers:
- DTF PRO Panthera v2, Panthera v3
- AGA DTF-L, AGA DTF-M2A
- Audley 24
- Azon Pronto
- DTF JET ONE
- Epson 78xx (7800, 7890, etc), 98xx (9800, 9890, etc), 9900
- Epson SC-P6000, Epson SC-P9000
- Mutoh VJ-628
- Sublistar Allfar DTF
- Titan Jet