Please select the size before uploading the image file.
We are offering two options to upload your image file:
Select this option if you have already prepared your image / design file for printing, or if you require our help with image editing like background removal.
Choose this option to access self-service Designer Tool that gives you the flexibility to add text, size your graphics, build gang sheets, and more.
Discover the Power of Personalized DTF Transfers - Unleash Your Creativity! Design an eye-catching apparel with our custom DTF Transfers, created to meet your unique style and branding needs.
Custom printed DTF Transfers delivered to you! Simply IRON or HEAT PRESS and DONE!
Transform t-shirts or any other apparel into a unique masterpiece with personalized image or logo. DTF Transfers comes printed, powdered, cured and ready for pressing.
Whether it's t-shirts, jerseys, caps, pants, shoes, canvas bags, or masks, our high-quality DTF Transfers are transfer-ready on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester and poly blends.
Perfect for those who don't have enough volume to justify an investment in their own printing equipment. Get started with custom DTF Transfers today!
Save more with volume discounts - order more and enjoy savings! Fixed size Low-Volume DTF Transfers and High-Volume DTF Transfers are available.
(swipe table to scroll)
|4 sq ft (22 in x 2 ft)||$29.45||$23.56||$20.62||$17.67|
|6 sq ft (22 in x 3 ft)||$39.95||$31.96||$27.97||$23.97|
|8 sq ft (22 in x 4 ft)||$49.95||$39.96||$34.97||$29.97|
|10 sq ft (22 in x 5 ft)||$59.95||$47.96||$41.97||$35.97|
Here's How Simple it is:
- Choose Your Size - You can design multiple images within your selected size area.
- Upload Your Image - Click on "Image Upload" or "Image Design" link to upload your image.
- Receive Your DTF Transfers - We'll deliver your custom transfers right to your doorstep.
- Iron or Heat Press and Wear - Apply your transfers to your favorite apparel and show off your unique style!
Ensure a Perfect Print with These Simple Guidelines:
- Size Your Image - Ensure your image matches the selected dimensions. If you choose 22 in x 2 ft size, your uploaded gang image should be 22 in x 2 ft. You may need to edit or crop your image to meet these dimensions. You can also add multiple images as long as it fit selected area. If the image you upload does not match the selected size, we will resize it to ensure it fits perfectly within the selected size.
- Select the Right Image Format - For optimal results, upload images with transparent backgrounds in PNG, GIF, EPS, EPT, or SVG formats. We also accept AI, PDF, and PSD files. For JPG files, the background will be printed unless you request its removal through "Image Editing".
- High Resolution is the Key - Recommended minimum image resolution for a high-quality print is 300 DPI.
- Ensure Image Quality - We'll print your file as uploaded, but it's up to you to meet the above requirements.
- Get Help with Design Assistance - If needed, our "Image Editing" optional service is available to assist with image editing, available with "Image Upload".
Get started today and let your creativity shine!
Please note: For orders under $100, please allow up to 5 days for production, in addition to shipping time. For orders over $100, please allow up to 3 days for production, in addition to shipping time. We offer various shipping options at checkout, including expedited shipping for your convenience.
- To get rid of wrinkles and moisture, press your t-shirt flat for 5 seconds.
- Set the heat press temperature to 325F for cotton, with medium (60 lb) pressure.
- Place the DTF transfer on the desired area and cover it with parchment paper, kraft paper, or a Teflon cover sheet.
- Apply pressure for 20 seconds for cotton garments.
- Remove it from the heat press, let it cool for approximately 30 seconds or until it reaches room temperature.
- After a cooling period, carefully peel off the film, ensuring that it effortlessly releases the printed image. In case the printed image fails to adhere to the garment, apply heat pressure and cool once more.
- Cover the transferred image with parchment paper, kraft paper, or a Teflon cover sheet and heat press it again for 15 seconds.
- Your custom t-shirt or garment is now ready to wear!
Temperature / Time Settings:
- Cotton: 325F / 20 seconds
- 50/50: 300F / 15 seconds
- Tri-Blend: 275F / 15 seconds
- Poly: 275F / 10 seconds
- Hats (poly): 250F / 5-8 seconds
Thicker fabrics may require more heat / time.
For Iron Instructions see our Low-Volume DTF Transfers products.
IMPORTANT: This is a DTF Transfer only, T-Shirt is not included. DTF Transfers are compatible with a wide range of fabric and garment types, including blends of cotton, organic cotton, ring spun cotton, polyester, poly-cottons, tri-blends, polyester-spandex, as well as materials such as leather, vinyl, denim, canvas and more.
The DTF film used is 24" wide, with a capped printable width of 22" to prevent image cutoff. Square footage calculations are based on the film used.
- Price (qty 1-2): $29.45 each
- Price (qty 3-4): $23.56 each (20% off)
- Price (qty 5-9): $20.62 each (30% off)
- Price (qty 10+): $17.67 each (40% off)
Quantity discounts are calculated automatically at checkout.