DTF PRO Universal Maintenance Pack for Epson printers includes all the items that you will need to conduct proper and recommended Daily, Weekly, and Vacation Mode maintenance.
Note: This pack is designed to be compatible with both CIS printer systems and cartridge-based systems. If you have a cartridge-based system, you will need to purchase additional empty cartridges as each printer model typically requires different cartridges.
- 100ml / 3.4oz Maintenance solution
- 100ml / 3.4oz Capping solution
- 100ml / 3.4oz De-Plasticizing solution
- 100ml / 3.4oz Cleaning solution
- 6 x Damper plugs
- 1 x Rubber band
- Cleaning buds and swabs
- 1 x Syringe for filling solution
- 1 x Syringe for printhead cleaning
- 1 x Syringe for maintenance solution application
- 2 x Filling needles
- 6" long printhead compatible tubing
- 1 x Instructions for Daily, Weekly, And Vacation Mode maintenance (includes written instructions and videos)
How to use:
- CLEANING SOLUTION: This solution is specifically designed for flushing printheads and can be used to address minor clogs. If you have a damper/CIS based system, you can flush your printheads with this solution. Alternatively, if you have a cartridge-based system, you can fill the solution into cleaning cartridges and run up to three cleaning cycles with those cartridges. It is important to note that this solution should not be used for wet capping.
- CAPPING SOLUTION: This solution is specifically designed for wet capping of printheads and short-term maintenance. Its primary purpose is to saturate the printhead resting cap on the capping station at the end of the day. It is not meant to be used as a cleaning or unclogging solution, as these require the use of the Cleaning Solution or XTREME Cleaning Solution. If you require long-term maintenance, such as before going on vacation, it is recommended to use the Maintenance Solution instead.
- MAINTENANCE SOLUTION: This solution is intended for printhead maintenance during extended periods of inactivity, such as when your printer is in vacation mode. Its primary purpose is to keep your printheads lubricated and preserve them in their current condition. However, before using this solution, it is important to ensure that your printheads are working correctly, without any clogs or gaps on nozzle tests. Please note that this maintenance solution is not intended for cleaning or unclogging printheads, as this requires the use of the Cleaning Solution or XTREME Cleaning Solution.
- DE-PLASTICIZING SOLUTION: Use cleaning swabs to apply this solution to any ink that has solidified around your printhead, capping station, or on the wiper blade. It is important to avoid inserting this solution into the capping station or printhead channels.