DTF PRO Heat Station V3 is a game-changer in the world of DTF, delivering a multitude of substantial benefits. Among its standout features is an innovative overhead multi-bulb heating system, typically exclusive to expensive models costing over $3000. Additionally, the Heat Station boasts a Tray Mechanism, which ensures consistent heat preservation and curing.
This equipment specializes in DTF POWDER HEATING, revolutionizing the curing process for powder-coated materials, eliminating the need for conventional ovens or alternative heating devices. Its design not only guarantees reliability but also ensures long-lasting performance.
DTF PRO Heat Station V3 is XXL A2+ version is the perfect match for a wide range of DTF and DTG printers, including but not limited to the Ricoh Ri 1000 / Ri 2000, Epson F2000 / F2100 / F3070, and Brother GTX / GTXPro printers. While most DTG printers are equipped with platen sizes up to 16" x 20", the expansive heating surface of this Heat Station accommodates up to 18" x 24".
(swipe table to scroll)
|Heat Station V2 XL A3+||Heat Station V2 XXL A2||Heat Station V3 XXL A2+|
- DTF Film Size: up to 13.8" x 19.7
- Dimensions: 21" L x 18" W x 6" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 16.5" x 24
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 21" W x 6.5" H
- DTF Film Size: up to 18" x 24
DTF PRO Heat Station V3 Features:
- Overhead Heating System - 6 heat bulbs for the even and consistent heating
- Tray System - enables exceptional heat retention and ensures uniform curing
- Temperature Controller - allows for faster temperature increases
- Locking System - for easier transportation
- 18" x 24" Tray Size - can handle DTF sheets up to 18" x 24"
- Compact Design - guarantees secure placement on any tabletop or counter
- Energy Efficient Design - ensures low power consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and Time
- Buzzer - prompts when the countdown is over
- Power 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
230°F / 110°C for 2 - 2.5 minutes is the optimal recommended temperature for DTF powder curing.
NOTE: Use of a fume extractor is recommended.
Please note: Due to high demand, the lead time may be 2-4 weeks (unless labeled as QUICKSHIP with an approximate 1 week lead time). Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary.