FUSION UV LED Direct to Substrate Printer system is a workhorse UV COMMERCIAL STYLE printer that is offered at an ultra-affordable price compared to similar systems sold elsewhere for double the price. It produces durable and intense color prints, is built on an Epson engine, and is professionally modified and enhanced by DTF PRO. It features a durable drive train and motors.
DTF PRO has over a decade of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. Buying DTF PRO means buying manufacturer direct, without the markups that go into other brands due to marketing, distribution.
Print to almost all hard substrate materials including Puzzles, Canvas, Cell Phone Cases, Leather, Glass, Labels, Metal, Crystal, KT Board, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, Plastic and Silica Gel.
Accessory jigs may be required for holding your printable items in place. Different pretreatment / sprays may be required to coat your substrate before printing.
This printer will support printing to solid materials such as Plastic, Acrylic, Leather, Ceramic, Alunimum, PVC cards, U disks, Golf Balls, Ball Pens, Phone Cases and more. It can print to cylindrical objects such as bottles, utilizing the Bottle Rotary Platen (sold separately).
- Dual-rod precision rail system creating more stable prints
- All-steel encased industrial design with open access to printhead and tubes for quick maintenance
- Direct damper system for quick relacement and cleaning
- Continuous ink flow system makes refilling easy
- EPSON printhead produces photo quality images with a print resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Proprietary rapid water cooling system to better protect the printed object
- Fade resistant and scrape resistant, waterproof and wear proof under normal conditions
- Front printhead security marker guide to prevent damage to printhead from plate collisions
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt, automatic and manual height adjustment up to 20cm (7.8")
- Automatic height adjustment
- Print on demand as low as 1 unit per design
- LCD touch screen for nozzle cleaning/tests
- Built in UV lamp to cure the UV ink
- Low-cost parts platform makes parts replacement lowest in industry
- Footprint: 32" x 25"
- Printable area: 11.5" x 16"
- Additional Platens are available, including a platen for bottles, pens, golf balls and more (sold separately)
- BONUS: Bottle Rotary Platen for printing direct to bottles or cylindrical objects
- BONUS: RIP software
- BONUS: 90 minutes onboarding training/support
Please note: Due to high demand, the lead time may be 2-4 weeks (unless labeled as QUICKSHIP with an approximate 1 week lead time). Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received. The color of the equipment may vary and the image shown is for illustration purposes only. If you need faster delivery or a custom color, please reach out to us.
DTF PRO offers a 6-month warranty covering replacement of defective parts within the first 6 months from purchase, excluding consumables like printheads, DTF inks, and dampers. Consumables can be purchased as spare parts if needed. For more information, please see the full LIMITED WARRANTY information.
Excluded items that may be needed:
- UV inks
- Windows 7 or higher PC with a USB port
- Humidifier for maintaining humidity above 40% in the printing room
- Additional personal training sessions