DTF ProRIP software is created to facilitate printing for both low and high volume production and comes equipped with a user-friendly interface. You can effortlessly print design files straight from your preferred graphic design program, or alternatively, import them into DTF ProRIP for seamless printing
- Designed for a production atmosphere, allowing multiple page continuous printing.
- ICC profile tools guarantee accurate colors.
- Built in editing tools such as Gimp and Fluidmask included free. These integrated programs let users make edits quickly.
- The ability to resize, rotate, change and remove colors, tile and more - all within the preview screen!
- Additional features with the smartCUT Suite (available with dongle and trial download versions) include the ability to print transfers that are larger than your printer can print.
DTF ProRIP offers two versions of this software: the physical dongle version and the digital download version. Free Trial Download option also available.
- Dongle Version: Full version, Lifetime license - We will mail you the dongle in the mail, along with instructions for software to download to use the dongle.
- Download Version: Full version, Lifetime license - Immediate download upon completion of your purchase, you can instantly access 15 days trial version with full features. Lifetime license issued and will be provided via email within one business day.
- Trial Download: Trial version, 15 day license - Immediate download, you can instantly access 15 days trial version with full features.
DTF ProRIP Features:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money on ink and speed up the print process
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
- AGA M2A, M2A6, M2P
- ALL AMERICAN PRESTIGE A3, A3+
- AZON PRONTO, PRONTO V2
- DTFJet ONE
- DTF PRO INSPIRE 1800, FUSION MODEL J, MIDI V3, MIDI A2
- Epson EcoTank 8500, 8550
- Epson EcoTank L800, L805, L1800, L8180
- Epson Expression Photo XP15000
- Epson Stylus Photo R1800, R2000, R3000
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 3880, 4800, 4880
- Epson SureColor P400, P600, P800, P4900, P5000
- ERASMART 1390, L1800
- M2M DTF30
- NSP DTF DP2
- Oasis DTF30
- PIT DTF A3
- Printec DeskDTF, DeskDTF V2, Pro35
- PUNEHOD PROCOLORED 1390, L1800
- Sublistar Eco Mini 300
- UNINET DTF 100, 1000, 3300
- X-TEC DTF-30
- YBERIA DTF 30
BONUS: (included with Dongle Version and Trial Version only): Includes smartCUT suite which allows you to print transfers that are larger than your printer can physically print; 'selective masking' allowing you to point and click to rasterize or distress elements of your design based on color or shape; and 'real preview' allowing you to apply your image to the color and texture of your chosen shirt - the result is a much more realistic preview of how your image will look once pressed!
- smartCUT allows owners of smaller width printers to gain the benefits of tabloid or larger sized printers by splicing your large graphic across 2 or more transfer sheets without seeing the seam.
- smartCUT is a user centric tool that is a key component to expanding the size constraints of popular print methods, especially as it relates to transfer printing commonly associated with garment decoration. This ground breaking application turns your small format width printer into a tabloid 'plus' capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two or more printed transfer sheets without seeing the seam!
- Use any oversized graphic and the software will split it in half along the most logical path. You can choose to have it split along dark or light areas, depending on the color garment you will be pressing onto. With this software, you can make large designs that are not possible with even the most expensive of printing systems because you can split up your graphic onto as many transfer sheets as you want.
- It was designed from the ground up with ease of use as a paramount consideration. Most functions are automated to allow you to focus on finding the best starting point to split each job. Final results can be used on virtually any printer. smartCUT supports many file types such as PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and TIFF files.
- Print and press onto plus size garments such as 2X, 3X, 4X. The ability to print designs that properly fill out these large sizes creates the opportunity for high value garments that can fetch a premium price. A very high percentage of designs used are virtually imperceptible by even those who know that a seam exists.
- smartCUT is more than just 'splitting software' - it's a RIP enhancement tool!