Fully licensed ACRORIP version 11 comes as USB security dongle, which is compatible popular Epson-based DTG, DTF and UV printers.
The software has a user-friendly interface, which is identical to previous ACRORIP versions but loaded with more features. It is straightforward to use, and anyone can grasp how to use this RIP software very quickly.
One-pass white and color are supported, eliminating the need for two passes for dark garment. Moreover, it features advanced capabilities for printing on dark t-shirts and apparel.
There are two versions of ACRORIP - desktopDTF and wideDTF, and each version includes a separate dongle. Check compatibility with your printer listed below.
ACRORIP 11 features:
- Works with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Multi-image handling
- One pass white and color
- Custom channel settings
- Updated drivers
- Improved color expressions
- Custom channel substitution
- Proprietary RIP BOOST setting to increase the print speed by up to 40%
- Paper cut function
- Roll printing
- Epson Surecolor P700, P900 compatibility included with desktopDTF version (BETA)
ACRORIP 11 desktopDTF Compatible Printers:
- DTF PRO INSPIRE 1800
- DTF PRO FUSION MODEL J
- Epson L800, L805, L1800
- Epson Artisan 1430
- Epson Ecotank ET-8500, ET-8550
- Epson Stylus Photo 1390, 1400, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R2880, R3000
- Epson SureColor P400, P600
- Epson SureColor P700 (BETA - customers need to have resettable cartridges)
- Epson Photo XP-15000
ACRORIP 11 wideDTF Compatible Printers:
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 3880, 3885, 4000, 4800, 4880, 4890, 4900, 7800, 7880, 7890, 7900
- Epson SureColor P800, P5000, P6000
- Epson SureColor P900 (BETA - customers need to have resettable cartridges)
- DTF PRO Thunderbird