UVMAX UV LED Direct to Substrate printing system is an affordable and reliable UV printer designed for commercial use. It is capable of producing high-quality, vibrant prints that are long-lasting. The printer is built on an Epson engine that has been professionally modified and improved by DTF PRO. It has a durable drive train and motors that ensure it can handle heavy use.
DTF PRO offers this printer at a lower price compared to other similar systems on the market, which can cost twice as much. This is because DTF PRO has over ten years of experience manufacturing for other popular brands and distributors. When you purchase from DTF PRO, you buy directly from the manufacturer, avoiding the markups associated with marketing and distribution.
The printer is capable of printing on a wide range of hard substrate materials, such as puzzles, canvas, cell phone cases, leather, glass, labels, metal, crystal, KT board, acrylic, PVC, ABS, EVA, plastic and silica gel. It can also print on cylindrical objects, such as bottles, with the help of the Bottle Rotary Platen. However, accessory jigs may be necessary to hold the printable items in place, and different pretreatment or sprays may be required to coat the substrate before printing.
UVMAX UV LED - GEN 2 system features:
- Dual-rod precision rail system creating more stable prints
- All-steel encased industrial design with open access to printhead and tubes for quick maintenance
- WIMS (white ink management) system for circulating white ink, which is usually only found on systems costing over $20,000
- Continuous Ink Flow System makes refilling easy
- EPSON printhead produces photo quality images with a print resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Cold-light LED technology lights-up instantly without preheating ensuring protection from surfaces deformation
- Proprietary rapid water cooling system to better protect the printed object
- Fade resistant and scrape resistant, waterproof and wear proof under normal conditions
- Features a fully electronic base with drive belt and automatic height adjustment up to 12cm (4.7") with object detection anti-collision technology
- Print on demand as low as 1 unit per design
- LCD touch screen for nozzle cleaning/tests
- Built in UV lamp to cure the UV ink
- Low-cost parts platform makes parts replacement lowest in industry
- Footprint: 30" x 20"
- Printable area: 11.5" x 16"
- Additional Platens are available, including a platen for bottles, pens, golf balls and more (sold separately)
- BONUS: Bottle Rotary Platen for printing direct to bottles or cylindrical objects
- BONUS: RIP software
- BONUS: 90 minutes onboarding training/support
Please note: Due to high demand, the lead time may be 2-4 weeks (unless labeled as QUICKSHIP with an approximate 1 week lead time). Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received. The color of the equipment may vary and the image shown is for illustration purposes only. If you need faster delivery or a custom color, please reach out to us.
DTF PRO offers a 6-month warranty covering replacement of defective parts within the first 6 months from purchase, excluding consumables like printheads, DTF inks, and dampers. Consumables can be purchased as spare parts if needed. For more information, please see the full LIMITED WARRANTY information.
Excluded items that may be needed:
- UV inks
- Windows 7 or higher PC with a USB port
- Humidifier for maintaining humidity above 40% in the printing room
- Additional personal training sessions